Monday, November 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#1)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly hop hosted by The Book Date. The following is taken from her website. "

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from 
Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!"

___________

It's slowly getting colder and colder  here in Indiana, so I've finally gave in and started using my heat so my boyfriend doesn't freeze to death! 
I've been super into Lost since I restarted it on 
Netflix, and Riverdale is a close second.

In the last week I've read:


&


Both were short, but very good. I took a break from more serious reading to read a YA novel by Cole. It was my first book of his that I've ever read and I wasn't disappointed.
Through the woods was super creepy, and you can find my review if you click here.

What I'm Currently Reading:




It's another decently short one, and I'm liking it so far. The drawing is kind of crude in the beginning, but it changed quickly after a few pages.

I have no idea what I'll pick up next. I don't have it planned yet.

8 comments:

  1. Riverdale is fun (and a little dark) right now and I'm loving that! Looking forward to seeing where they go with that story.

    The Potion Masters: Eternity Elixir looks like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a fun read! Quick as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely books that are new to me. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its starting to get colder here in Ontario as well and I love it. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is my favorite, except for when I have to go out in it. Lol! Have a great week as well. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the title Rickety Stitch. I think it's a book my son would like. It's cold here in Quebec. I'm sure snow is on its way soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How old is your son? :) I've noticed a lot of adult tones to this book. I'll have to include this in my review that it's not for children under a certain age. It kind of threw me for a loop! Lol.

      Delete