Sunday, November 12, 2017

First post!

Hello everyone! I decided to go ahead and make another blog. I wasn't satisfied with the one over at The Review Room because it had both product reviews and book reviews on it. This one will be mainly for books and book related things like discussions or bookish memes. I'm also going to try and converse more with the book blogging community!

So, I'll start on a bookish meme to end this post and re-start my journey into books!


Sundays In Bed With...

Sundays In Bed With...is a meme hosted by Kim and Kate on their blog. It asks what book or books have been in your bed this morning?



'It came from the woods. Most strange things do.' Five mysterious, spine-tingling stories follow journeys into (and out of?) the eerie abyss. These chilling tales spring from the macabre imagination of acclaimed and award-winning comic creator Emily Carroll.

Come take a walk in the woods and see what awaits you there...

(Synopsis from Goodreads)

I really like this! It's short, eerie, with absolutely amazing illustrations you can't pull your eyes away from. Perfect for people who can't accept Halloween has already came and gone, or if you just like creepy book vibes!


If you want to keep up with me my social media accounts are on the side of my blog, shoot me an e-mail or a message on any account for a follow back! I'd love to connect with you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment